The Data Evaluator enables the acquisition, validation and formatting of structured or unstructured data. It can then be organised in terms of format, classification, categorisation, and data rules applied.
Data can be restructured from its legacy state to fulfil the requirements of specific submissions, reducing the likelihood of errors by applying rules required by a receiving body prior to submission.
Sub-components assist with the creation of processes around submission, including integrated response management requirements. This significantly reduces the complexity and effort involved in managing multiple data submissions to regulatory or industry bodies.
- A secure, central Operational Data Store (ODS)
- Easy legacy systems data transfer into the ODS
- Legacy systems source data not impacted
- ‘Drag and drop’ mapping of exported data and spreadsheets
- Paper-based submission information available for interrogation