Event Management supports the recording, monitoring, management and reporting of events that negatively impact a business, such as incidents, breaches, conflicts of interest, or complaints requiring resolution to minimise impact.
Capability includes enhanced event reporting, status management, time-to-resolve reporting, and grouping of associated incidents.
Organisations can manage their own event classifications, categories, as well as action and event types. Other primary functions include:
- Event recording and approval
- Assigning of various risk categories, consequence, cause etc.
- Recording event type and class
- Status management
- Action management by type
- Event resolution management
Rules associated with action types and statuses can be applied during the life-cycle of the event to ensure efficient action management.